Soft Play City Rules of Play
The CW Entertainment team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience they are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, CW Entertainment cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. CW Entertainment does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children who are under 150cm in height may play or use the play equipment. If you are over 150cm in height and use the play equipment you do so completely at your own risk.
- Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Only children who are under 4’10″ or 148cm in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact box office or a member of staff.
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers and clothes should be tucked in at all times.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
- All damages to CW Entertainment’s property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at CW Entertainment may be consumed on the premises.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
Back To Soft Play City: Unlimited Play