Zebra Discount Card Scheme
The Zebra Discount Card is FREE!
All we need is your email address and for you to apply online via the link below. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete. The benefits include:
Welwyn Garden City Cinema - Three-screen cinema with a capacity of 40, 115 and 361:
- 15% discount on film tickets (unless already discounted or Free List suspended)
- 50% discount on selected Family Films
- 15% discount on all Event Cinema screenings
RollerCity - The only purpose-built Roller Rink in Hertfordshire with a capacity of 200 people. It holds Unlimited Skating sessions as well as exclusive parties and session parties.
- 15% discount on skater entry tickets
- 15% discount on food and drink in RollerCity
- 50% discount on Spectator entry Tickets
Humphrey's Cafe and Bar - Humphrey's is situated on the ground floor and first floor where you can enjoy a comfortable lounge to relax and indulge in our fantastic selection of food and drink.
- 15% discount on all food and drink
Soft Play City - A Soft Play centre for all the family with dedicated-aged zones. With unlimited sessions, exclusive and sessions parties available every day for children aged 0 - 8 years.
- 15% discount for children aged 4-8 years old
- 15% discount on food and drink in Soft Play City
- 50% discount for accompanying adults
- See www.softplaycity.co.uk for details of our Childminder discount card
Hawthorne Theatre - A purpose built 361 seat theatre, home of the best panto in Hertfordshire, which is also used as Screen 3 of Garden City Cinema.
- Occasional discounts on live shows and other offers.
PLUS 10% discount on all merchandise.
All discounts are available online, by phone or in person at the box office.
CW Entertainment's Zebra Discount Card Scheme:
General Terms And Conditions - These apply to all card holders
- The cardholder must have a valid email address to receive information from CW Entertainment. If the cardholder unsubscribes or the emails are reported as spam or returned, the holder’s Zebra card will become invalid and the holder will be removed from the scheme.
- A maximum of four tickets or admissions can be purchased per visit and transaction, for each event, performance or session by the card holder. Additionally, the card holder must attend and use one of the four tickets or admissions purchased.
- The Zebra card will be issued free to anyone with a valid email.
- Where possible, the Zebra card will be printed at time of application (if presented at the Box Office). If not, it can either be collected from the Box Office at a later date or posted out to you.
- The cardholder must present the card to be scanned before the transaction is made when used within the CW Entertainment building.
- Where 4 tickets are being purchased and they qualify for a Family ticket discount, the Zebra card discount may be waived in favour of the greater discount.
- Multiple events or shows may be bought in one transaction with the relevant discounts being applied per show and ticket.
- Discounts cannot be made retrospectively.
- The Zebra card can only be used by the cardholder and is non-transferable.
- There is a strict No Refund Policy.
- We will NOT share/sell the cardholder’s email address or any other details with any other organisation (commercial or not) or with any other services within Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council.
- Your address is needed to create an account with the Box Office. We will not post you any material unless you have joined our mailing list.
- We reserve the right to change, cancel or alter the scheme without warning.
- Customers aged 15 or under must get the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Zebra Card discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers discounted & Free List suspended screenings.
- The Zebra Card discount does not apply to Skate Hire, Parties, Fitness classes, Gift Vouchers or Welwyn Hatfield Times purchases.
- Some live shows will include Zebra discounts. Card holders will benefit from these selected Live Theatre performances. Where applicable, we will indicate on the web page of the live show that there is a discount for Zebra card holders.
- If you lose your Zebra Card there is a £2 charge to reissue it.
WHBC and WHCHT Employee Zebra Discount Card Scheme Additional (to those above) and Specific T&Cs:
- The WHBC and WHCHT Employee Zebra Discount Card is only available to current Welwyn Hatfield Council and Welwyn Hatfield Community Housing Trust employees.
- There will be times when the Zebra Card discount will not be available due to the popularity of certain films, shows, events or sessions.
- WHBC and WHCHT staff must retain the sales receipt as proof of purchase.
- CWE Front Of House Assistants cannot serve themselves and must be served by a Supervisor or Duty Manager.
- If there is any misuse of the WHBC or WHCHT Employee Zebra Discount Card, the card holder will be removed from the scheme and the card cancelled.
Revised 07 December 2016