Skate 'n' Scoff Session Parties
Come and celebrate a birthday or other special event with a skate party at RollerCity!
Secure your party from ONLY £120**!
Everything you need to have a great time
- Invite as many as 30 skaters (if you book both tables) or as little as 10 skaters and have exclusive use of your own table in our designated party area with drinks and food included.
- No problems if you don't know final numbers* or food choices at the time of booking, we can sort that out all on the day.
- We recommend these parties for people aged 8 and over.
- We really are making it easy and hassle-free for you, so just decide the time and date and let us sort everything else
- Guaranteed to sell like hot skates!
- £12 per skater, includes food and drink
- 11.30am – 1.30pm Sat & Sun (& Mon - Fri in school holidays)
- 2.30pm – 4.30pm Sat & Sun (& Mon - Fri in school holidays)
- 5.30pm – 7.30pm Every Thurs & Fri
- 2 hours of the exclusive use of the party table in the dedicated party area
- Entry and skate hire for up to 30 children (if you book both tables) and unlimited accompanying adults. Any adults wishing to skate can just buy an Unlimited Skating session ticket on the day.
- Unlimited skating time after your party (up to the session end time)
- Cold buffet party food for each skater
- Jugs of Pepsi and R Whites lemonade
- Our crowd-pleasing Party Bags are available to order!
The plentiful cold food buffet is a yummy combination of:
- A selection of assorted sandwiches (Ham, Cheese and Jam Sandwiches)
- Pork cocktail sausages
- Cheese and tomato pizza slices
- Battered chicken breast pieces
- Vegetable sticks
- Ready Salted Crisps
- Chocolate bars
Why not upgrade to a hot buffet option for only £2 per skater? It's served with baked beans and fries. Choose from:
- 4 cod fillet fish fingers
- 6 battered chicken breast pieces
- 2 herby Cumberland sausages
- 4" cheese and tomato pizza
We also offer a choice of exciting Gluten Free options, but as these are unfortunately not prepared on the premises we require at least two week's notice for any orders. Our Gluten Free options are:
- Egg Mayo Sandwich Thins
- Rainbow Chicken Salad
- Harissa Chicken Wrap
- Chargrilled Veg and Hummus Wrap
- Sweet Potato & Falafel Salad
Adult Food Platters:
You can also order a cold food platter for any adults at the party. These are for a minimum of 5 adults and is £4 per person and need to be ordered one week before your party with the Box Office. The platter includes:
- Battered chicken breast pieces
- Sausage roll
- Chicken Satay
- Vegetable spring roll
- Pizza fingers
- Nachos & rustic tomato dip
- *Each session party slot has a maximum of 2 separate parties available at any one time. Each party table holds 15 skaters. If you would like to book both tables, please call the Box Office on 0300 3039 620.
- If you have between 10 - 15 skaters, then you will only need to book 1 table. This requires an initial payment of £120 (this pays for 10 skaters and their food).
- If you have between 16 - 30 skaters, then you will need to book 2 tables. This requires an initial payment of £260 (this pays for 20 skaters, their food and a table exclusivity charge).
- Each party can have up to a maximum of 30 skaters (if both tables are booked) or a minimum of 10 skaters.
- **An initial non-refundable payment for the minimum of 10 skaters will be taken to secure your booking. For every table booked a non-refundable payment will be needed.
- Food orders will be taken on the day. You are able to pre-fill the order form and bring it with you for ease.
- The food and jugs of Pepsi & lemonade will be served half an hour before the end of your party slot.
- There is an extra charge of £2 per skater to have the hot buffet option
- There is a £20 exclusivity charge if both tables are booked in a single slot.
- To bring your own food there is a charge of £75 on top.
- Exclusive Parties - You have 10 minutes access before the start time and 10 minutes to tidy up afterwards.
- Sorry, but no refunds can be offered once a party has been booked.
- You can exchange a Skate Party for the same rate or a higher-rate party for a different date or/and time when options are available.
- We have fully trained skate marshals to make sure that you and your guests have a safe and enjoyable time.
- Prices include VAT.
- We recommend skate parties for people aged 8 and over.
- Skate parties cannot be sold to anyone under 18 years of age.
- Skate parties cannot be reserved. Skate ‘n’ Scoff parties can be paid for with a non-refundable payment equal to 10 skaters as this is the minimum number for a booking.
- We are very sorry, however under no circumstances are candles/sparklers/naked flames allowed in RollerCity.
- We do not allow photography during Skate 'n' Scoff Session Parties apart from in front of the designated photo wall area.
- We would like to make you aware that in Humphrey’s kitchen, we use nuts, fish, eggs, shellfish, milk and gluten products and it is impossible to fully guarantee separation of these items in storage or preparation of cooking. Although every effort is made to minimise the risk, some dishes may contain bones. Description of dishes are subject to change according to current ingredient supply levels.