SkateDisco @ RollerCity
Roller Disco open skate session for all ages.
- Thursdays: 4.30pm to 7.30pm - then 7.30pm to 11pm it’s over 18s only
- Fridays: 4.30pm to 7.30pm all ages – then 7.30pm to 10pm it’s 10-17yrs only
- Saturdays & Sundays: 10am to 5.30pm
- PLEASE NOTE THESE SESSIONS AND TIMES WILL BE CHANGING FROM THURSDAY 20 APRIL
We’re open every day with new session times!
- Mondays to Wednesdays: 2 sessions at 10am - 1.30pm & 2pm - 5.30pm
- Thursdays: 3 sessions at 10am - 1.30pm & 2pm - 7.30pm - then 7.45pm to 11pm it’s over 18s only
- Fridays: 3 sessions at 10am - 1.30pm & 2pm - 7.30pm - then 7.45pm to 10pm it’s 13-17yrs only
- Saturdays: 2 sessions at 10am - 1.30pm & 2pm - 5.30pm
- Sundays: Our quieter music session at 10am - 1.30pm then a standard session at 2pm - 5.30pm
OPEN SKATING FOR ALL AGES
Check out our roller disco, our open skating session for everyone – this is where we play great music and you can either skate around or show us your disco moves on our large purpose-built roller rink! It will guarantee a smile and a laugh so what a great way to combine fun with fitness!
We strongly recommend that you buy tickets in advance as these sessions are very popular!
Don't want to skate?
If you don't want to skate, that's fine too - you can buy a spectator ticket. Adults can walk on our rink while you accompany your child or just have a coffee or something to eat from Humphrey’s.
Thursdays for over 18s
In term-time we open at 4.30pm on Thursday then our evening skating is just for the grown-ups where after 7.30pm, it’s over 18s only so you’ll have the enjoyment of a licensed bar with and our fab Roller Disco plus, no little ones skating between your legs. You can arrive anytime from when we open at 4.30pm and if you are over 18, you can stay right through until 11pm! PLEASE NOTE THIS SESSION WILL START AT 7.45pm FROM THURSDAY 6 APRIL.
Fridays for 10-17yrs
In term-time we open at 4.30pm on Fridays then our evening skating is just for those aged 10-17yrs, so you can have your own fun on the rink without any smaller children or adults getting in your way! You can arrive anytime from when we open at 4.30pm and if you are aged 10-17yrs, you can stay right through until 10pm! Adults are welcome to spectate/accompany their children but aren’t allowed on the rink. PLEASE NOTE THIS SESSION WILL START AT 7.45pm FROM FRIDAY 7 APRIL AND WILL BE FOR 13-17 yr OLD SKATERS.
Entry before 7.30pm on Thursdays & Fridays in school term-time:
- Skater entry ticket with your own skates - £5 - No Zebra Card discount
- Skater entry ticket with our skate hire - £7.40 - No Zebra card discount
- Spectator entry ticket (in other words non-skaters!) - £3.50 – Get 50% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
Entry after 7.30pm on Thursdays & Fridays in school term-time/Saturdays & Sundays/Every day in school holidays:
- Skater entry ticket with your own skates - £6.70 - Get 15% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
- Skater entry ticket with our skate hire - £8.40 - Get 15% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
- Spectator entry ticket (in other words non-skaters!) - £3.50 - Get 50% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
Carers – Free when accompanying somebody who they are looking after with a valid Registered Carer Card. See our Carers Information page for full details.
FROM SATURDAY 1 APRIL OUR SESSIONS ARE CHANGING AND YOUR TICKET WILL ONLY BE VALID FOR THE TIMES OF THAT SESSION. PLEASE SEE OPENING TIMES ABOVE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
We have 150 advance entry tickets available to buy online only for every Roller Disco, with a further 100 tickets available on the day on the door. If you have bought an advance entry ticket you will go into the fast track queue on the day with guaranteed entry (there may be a short wait if we are busy but you will have priority entry).
How does the advance entry ticket work?
Select the time that you want to arrive between - you can choose between. You must only arrive within these times but you can stay as long as you want.
For weekend tickets: Choose between 10am - 12pm OR 1pm - 3pm.
For example: With the 10am - 12pm time slot you can arrive from 10am right up to 12pm then stay as long as you want.
For Thursday tickets: Choose between 4.30pm – 6.30pm (all ages) OR 7.30pm – 9.30pm (over 18s only). If you are over 18 and want to come earlier, you can come any time from 4.30pm!
For example: With the 4.30pm – 6.30pm time slot you can arrive from 4.30pm right up until 6.30pm then stay as long as you want (until 7.30pm if under 18 or until 11pm if you are over 18).
For Friday tickets: Choose between 4.30pm – 6.30pm (all ages) OR 6.30pm – 8.30pm. From 7.30pm it’s 10-17yrs only but you can come anytime from 4.30pm!
For example: With the 6.30pm – 8.30pm time slot you can arrive from 6.30pm right up until 8.30pm then stay as long as you want (until 7.30pm if younger or older than 10-17ys or until 10pm if you are aged 10-17).
Advance entry tickets are sold out?
If the website is showing that the advance entry tickets are sold out, you can STILL just turn up on the day as we will have another 100 tickets available on the door!
- Children that are 10 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- You can buy drinks, snacks or order food until 7.30pm from inside RollerCity. We serve a variety of freshly-made meals including freshly-made sandwiches, Panini, jacket potatoes, burgers and fries. Click here to view our menu
- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drink into RollerCity
- There is no re-admittance once you have left RollerCity unless you buy a new ticket. However you can still stay for the (over 18s or 10-17yrs skate on Thursday and Friday nights if you arrive before 7.30pm
- Entry into RollerCity is subject to availability
- We do not allow photography during public sessions
- Please remember that booking skate hire in advance does not reserve your size of skate
- Babes In Arms are allowed into RollerCity sessions but must have a ticket for admission. Children under 12 months can obtain a free ticket from the Box Office; any child over 12 months can pay Spectator Prices (if available). Please be aware that RollerCity sessions can be very loud and may not be suitable for very young children.
We operate a ‘No ID – No RollerCity’ policy to manage entry for over 18s sessions. We may also ask for ID at our 10-17yrs sessions.
We accept these forms of ID where needed: