18+ SkateDisco @ RollerCity
Roller Disco for over 18s only - with a licensed bar and no little ones!
Check out our over 18s roller disco – this is where we play great music which will guarantee a smile and a laugh so what a great way to combine fun with fitness.
This evening session is just for the grown-ups, so you’ll have the enjoyment of a licensed bar with no little ones skating between your legs.
Thursday 16, 23, 30 March: 7.30pm to 10pm
Thursday 6 April onwards: 7.45 to 10pm
Evening Skating with Bar
Check out our over 18s roller disco – this is where we play great music and you can either skate around or show us your disco moves on our large purpose-built roller rink! It will guarantee a smile and a laugh so what a great way to combine fun with fitness!
We open at 4.30pm on Thursdays then our evening skating is just for the grown-ups where after 7.30pm, it’s over 18s only, so you’ll have the enjoyment of a licensed bar with our fab roller disco, plus no little ones skating between your legs. You can arrive anytime from when we open at 4.30pm and if you are over 18, you can stay right through until 11pm!
You can either buy tickets in advance or just turn up on the day and stay for as long as you want, simple! Even if we are busy then there is only about a 20 minute wait before you can get you skates on! If you have an advance ticket you can join the fast track queue.
Don't want to skate?
If you don't want to skate, that's fine too - you can buy a spectator ticket so you can watch your friends and not miss out on the fun. Enjoy a drink from our licensed bar and relax!
Over 18s DJ Night in RollerCity
Every 3rd Thursday DJ Betsy will be pumping out the tunes from 8pm, grab your mates and join with the roller fun.
Entry before 7.30pm on Thursdays in school term-time:
- Skater entry ticket with your own skates - £5 - No Zebra Card discount
- Skater entry ticket with our skate hire - £7.40 - No Zebra card discount
- Spectator entry ticket (in other words non-skaters!) - £3.50 – Get 50% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
Entry after 7.30pm on Thursdays in school term-time/ Entry before 7.30pm on Thursdays in school holidays:
- Skater entry ticket with your own skates - £6.70 - Get 15% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
- Skater entry ticket with our skate hire - £8.40 - Get 15% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
- Spectator entry ticket (in other words non-skaters!) - £3.50 - Get 50% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
Carers – Free when accompanying somebody who they are looking after with a valid Registered Carer Card. See our Carers Information page for full details.
We have 150 advance entry tickets available to buy online only for every Roller Disco, with a further 100 tickets available on the day on the door. If you have bought an advance entry ticket you will go into the fast track queue on the day with guaranteed entry (there may be a short wait if we are busy but you will have priority entry).
How does the advance entry ticket work?
Select the time that you want to arrive between - you can choose between. You must only arrive within these times but you can stay as long as you want.
For Thursday tickets: Choose between 4.30pm – 6.30pm (all ages) OR 7.30pm – 9.30pm (over 18s only). If you are over 18 and want to come earlier, you can come any time from 4.30pm!
For example: With the 4.30pm – 6.30pm time slot you can arrive from 4.30pm right up until 6.30pm then stay as long as you want (until 7.30pm if under 18 or until 11pm if you are over 18).
If the website is showing that the advance entry tickets are sold out, you can STILL just turn up on the day as we will have another 100 tickets available on the door!
- You can buy drinks, snacks or order food until 7.30pm from inside RollerCity. We serve a variety of freshly-made meals including freshly-made sandwiches, Panini, jacket potatoes, burgers and fries. Click here to view our menu
- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drink into RollerCity
- There is no re-admittance once you have left RollerCity unless you buy a new ticket. However you can still stay for the (over 18s or 10-17yrs skate on Thursday and Friday nights if you arrive before 7.30pm
- Entry into RollerCity is subject to availability
- We do not allow photography during public sessions
- Please remember that booking skate hire in advance does not reserve your size of skate
We operate a ‘No ID – No RollerCity’ policy to manage entry for over 18s sessions. We may also ask for ID at our 10-17yrs sessions.
We accept these forms of ID where needed: