10-17yrs SkateDisco @ RollerCity
Roller Disco for those aged 10-17 - hang out with your mates with great music!
Every Friday: 7.30pm to 10pm
EVENING SESSION WITH NO ADULTS SKATING
Check out our 10-17yrs roller disco – this is where we play great music and you can either skate around or show us your disco moves on our large purpose-built roller rink! It will guarantee a smile and a laugh so what a great way to combine fun with fitness!
We open at 4.30pm on Fridays then our evening skating is just for you where after 7.30pm, it’s 10-17yrs only, so you can have your own fun on the rink without any smaller children or adults getting in your way! You can arrive anytime from when we open at 4.30pm and if you are aged 10-17yrs, you can stay right through until 10pm!
Adults are welcome to spectate/accompany their children but aren’t allowed on the rink.
You can either buy tickets in advance or just turn up on the day and stay for as long as you want, simple! Even if we are busy then there is only about a 20 minute wait before you can get you skates on! If you have an advance ticket you can join the fast track queue.
Don't want to skate?
If you don't want to skate, that's fine too - you can buy a spectator ticket. Adults can walk on our rink while you accompany your child or just have a coffee or something to eat from Humphrey’s.
Entry before 7.30pm on Fridays in school term-time:
- Skater entry ticket with your own skates - £5 - No Zebra Card discount
- Skater entry ticket with our skate hire - £7.40 - No Zebra card discount
- Spectator entry ticket (in other words non-skaters!) - £3.50 – Get 50% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
Entry after 7.30pm on Fridays in school term-time/ Entry before 7.30pm on Fridays in school holidays:
- Skater entry ticket with your own skates - £6.70 - Get 15% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
- Skater entry ticket with our skate hire - £8.40 - Get 15% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
- Spectator entry ticket (in other words non-skaters!) - £3.50 - Get 50% off with our free Zebra Discount Card
We have 150 advance entry tickets available to buy online only for every Roller Disco, with a further 100 tickets available on the day on the door. If you have bought an advance entry ticket you will go into the fast track queue on the day with guaranteed entry (there may be a short wait if we are busy but you will have priority entry).
How does the advance entry ticket work?
Select the time that you want to arrive between - you can choose between. You must only arrive within these times but you can stay as long as you want.
For Friday tickets: Choose between 4.30pm – 6.30pm (all ages) OR 6.30pm – 8.30pm. From 7.30pm it’s 10-17yrs only but you can come anytime from 4.30pm!
For example: With the 6.30pm – 8.30pm time slot you can arrive from 6.30pm right up until 8.30pm then stay as long as you want (until 7.30pm if younger or older than 10-17ys or until 10pm if you are aged 10-17).
If the website is showing that the (advance entry tickets) are sold out, you can STILL just turn up on the day as we will have another 100 tickets available on the door!
- You can buy drinks, snacks or order food until 7.30pm from inside RollerCity. We serve a variety of freshly-made meals including freshly-made sandwiches, Panini, jacket potatoes, burgers and fries. Click here to view our menu
- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drink into RollerCity
- There is no re-admittance once you have left RollerCity unless you buy a new ticket. However you can still stay for the (over 18s or 10-17yrs skate on Thursday and Friday nights if you arrive before 7.30pm
- Entry into RollerCity is subject to availability
- We do not allow photography during public sessions
- Please remember that booking skate hire in advance does not reserve your size of skate
We operate a ‘No ID – No RollerCity’ policy to manage entry for over 18s sessions. We may also ask for ID at our 10-17yrs sessions.
We accept these forms of ID where needed: