Exclusive Skate Parties
Exclusive access for 30 – 100 skaters to our roller rink with skate hire, music, food and drinks for everyone!
Times and Prices
- £11 per skater (for up to 49 skaters)
- £10 for any additional skaters
- 6pm - 8pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays, plus Mondays in school holidays
Each party will get
- Exclusive access
- 2 hours on the rink
- Free skate hire
- Unlimited accompanying adults
- Cold buffet party food for all skaters
- Unlimited jugs of squash
- Jugs of Pepsi and R Whites lemonade
- A Music Operator to play your favourite tunes from Spotify
- Our crowd-pleasing Party Bags are available to order!
The plentiful cold food buffet is a yummy combination of:
- A selection of assorted sandwiches (Ham, Cheese and Jam Sandwiches)
- Pork cocktail sausages
- Cheese and tomato pizza slices
- Battered chicken breast pieces
- Vegetable sticks
- Ready Salted Crisps
- Chocolate bars
Why not upgrade to a hot buffet option for only £2 per skater? It's served with baked beans and fries. Choose from:
- 4 cod fillet fish fingers
- 6 battered chicken breast pieces
- 2 herby Cumberland sausages
- 4" cheese and tomato pizza
We also offer a choice of exciting Gluten Free options, but as these are unfortunately not prepared on the premises we require at least two week's notice for any orders. Our Gluten Free options are:
- Egg Mayo Sandwich Thins
- Rainbow Chicken Salad
- Harissa Chicken Wrap
- Chargrilled Veg and Hummus Wrap
- Sweet Potato & Falafel Salad
Adult Food Platters:
You can also order a cold food platter for any adults at the party. These are for a minimum of 5 adults and is £4 per person and need to be ordered one week before your party with the Box Office. The platter includes:
- Battered chicken breast pieces
- Sausage roll
- Chicken Satay
- Vegetable spring roll
- Pizza fingers
- Nachos & rustic tomato dip
- Your booking secures an exclusive party for the minimum of 30 skaters. If you would like to add any more skaters, please call the Box Office on 0300 3039 620.
- Each party can have up to a maximum of 100 skaters.
- You will be contacted one week before your party to take your food order.
- The food and jugs of Pepsi & lemonade will be served half an hour before the end of your party.
- There is an extra charge of £2 per skater to have the hot food option.
- To bring your own food there is a charge of £75 on top.
- Exclusive Parties - You have 10 minutes access before the start time and 10 minutes to tidy up afterwards.
- Sorry, but no refunds can be offered once a party has been booked.
- You can exchange a Skate Party for the same rate or a higher-rate party for a different date or/and time when options are available.
- We have fully trained skate marshals to make sure that you and your guests have a safe and enjoyable time.
- Prices include VAT.
- We recommend skate parties for people aged 8 and over.
- Skate parties cannot be sold to anyone under 18 years of age.
- Skate parties cannot be reserved. Skate ‘n’ Scoff parties can be paid for with a non-refundable payment equal to 10 skaters as this is the minimum number for a booking.
- We are very sorry, however under no circumstances are candles/sparklers/naked flames allowed in RollerCity.
- We do not allow photography during Skate 'n' Scoff Session Parties apart from in front of the designated photo wall area.
- We would like to make you aware that in Humphrey’s kitchen, we use nuts, fish, eggs, shellfish, milk and gluten products and it is impossible to fully guarantee separation of these items in storage or preparation of cooking. Although every effort is made to minimise the risk, some dishes may contain bones. Description of dishes are subject to change according to current ingredient supply levels.