Cinema Ticket Prices
Cinema tickets can be bought online, at the Box Office or at any till point or Humphrey’s Café to buy film tickets on the day
Mon to Thur - except Bank Holidays
Fri to Sun - & Bank Holidays
|Child (14 yrs and under)||£5.80 (3D Films: £7.80)||£7.40 (3D Films: £9.40)|
|Student (16 - 17 yrs)||£5.80 (3D Films: £7.80)||£7.40 (3D Films: £9.40)|
|Student (18+ yrs)||£5.80 (3D Films: £7.80)||£7.40 (3D Films: £9.40)|
|Senior (60+ yrs)||£5.80 (3D Films: £7.80)||£7.40 (3D Films: £9.40)|
|Adults (18+ yrs)||£5.80 (3D Films: £7.80)||£8.40 (3D Films: £10.40)|
Carers – Free when accompanying somebody who they are looking after with a valid Registered Carer Card. See our carers information page for full details.
Our Zebra Discount Card offers a 15% discount on all tickets except for the first week of some new releases where the discount will be suspended. Please apply for your FREE Zebra Card.
3D price includes hire of the glasses
Babes-in-arms (children aged under 12 months) are allowed into pantomime performances and the screening of any films that starts at 12pm or before. The film screening must be age appropriate so a U, PG or 12A certification. A complimentary ticket must be obtained from any till point for any Babes-in-arms. To keep distractions to a minimum during these performances, we ask that you take the baby outside if they are continually crying.
50% off standard film prices with a valid Zebra Card.
Any screening with the Mini Cini-ma logo: £5.80 (3D Films: £7.80)
Special screenings for parents with babies 0 - 12 months. No need to worry if your child makes a noise. Baby is FREE!
Event cinema showings are priced individually:
- Live broadcasts: £19.75
- Encore of live broadcasts: £15.75
- Pre-recorded: 13.75
- Film with Q&A’s/special events: £11.75
A 15% discount is available with a valid Zebra card
Saving money on cinema tickets couldn't be easier - all you have to do, is become a Zebra Card Holder and get up to 50% off film tickets, unless specified. Already discounted film tickets are excluded from the Zebra Discount Card offer.
- Babes in Arms* – Free for babies under 12 months – ID not required.
- * Babes in Arms means any child under 12 months. Children aged 12 months and over will need to pay the full child price.
- Children – 14 years old and under – Proof of age may be asked
- Students – 16-17 years old – Proof of age may be asked
- Students – 18+ - NUS Card
- Senior Citizen – Senior card, senior bus pass, freedom pass, state pension letter
- Adult – 18 years and over – Proof of age may be asked
These screenings give parents and carers with babies a chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a film screening.
We have all the useful amenities on hand, car seats can be taken into the theatre which is transformed into a baby haven, a breast feeding friendly environment, with lights slightly raised - and you will NOT be asked to leave if your child cries! The upper age limit for babes-in-arms is 12 months. Please leave your pushchair/pram in the foyer area outside the Screen.
A ticket needs to be purchased for all children, including Babes-In-Arms.
Autism Friendly Screening
These screenings give people with autism a comfortable environment to watch the newest release films with these adjustments made for a great experience:
- A relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism
- Lights left on low
- Sound turned down
- No trailers or advertisements (unless they are embedded in the film)
- Disabled access
- Freedom to move around and sit where you like
- Bring your own food and drink
Our state-of-the-art digital projection equipment means that English-language subtitles to assist cinemagoers with hearing loss are available for many new releases